Nationally-Accredited Mediator (NMAS) | Registered Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner (FDRP) | Senior Solicitor | Chartered Tax Advisor
Tom O’Sullivan is the Principal Mediator at O’Sullivan Mediation.
Tom is a nationally-accredited mediator, and registered Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner (FDRP) with the Commonwealth Attorney-General’s Department. He assists clients as a mediator and conciliator to resolve their:
- family law, parenting and property disputes
- family provision and contested estate claims
- workplace conflicts (including bullying, harassment, and misconduct disputes), and
- business disputes (for example, disputes with business partners or landlords).
With extensive mediation and dispute resolution experience, Tom works with clients to resolve their conflicts saving them time, stress, and potentially thousands of dollars in legal fees, thereby enabling them to move forward.
Tom conducts face-to-face mediations with clients, as well as online and telephone mediations, both nationally and internationally.
Tom’s qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Laws
- Master of Applied Law (majoring in Family Law)
- Bachelor of Commerce and Master of Commerce
- Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution, and
- Graduate Diploma of Counselling.
Tom has also completed Advanced Mediation Training with the Australian Institute of Family Law Arbitrators and Mediators, and is an Accredited CINERGY Conflict Management Coach.
Tom’s professional designations are:
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of NSW
- Chartered Tax Advisor (The Tax Institute)
- Nationally-Accredited Mediator (NMAS), and
- Registered Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner (Attorney- General’s Department).
Tom is a member of:
- The Law Society of New South Wales
- The Resolution Institute
- Collaborative Professionals (NSW) and the Australian Association of Collaborative Professionals, and
- The Tax Institute.
Contact Tom today for an appointment or confidential enquiry here; or (+61 2) 8974 1566.